Common Small Engine Repairs
At Westmoreland Equipment we frequently see the following common Honda 4-stroke engine repairs:
- Oil leaks
- Engine won’t start
- Repairing loose valve seats
- Broken starter ropes and recoil systems
- Valve jobs, clearance checks, and adjustments
- Carburetor rebuilds
- Compression problems
- Adjusting governors
- Gasket & seal replacement
If you have a problem Honda engine in need of repair, contact Westmoreland Equipment by phone or by email.
Want to Repair it Yourself?
Want to take a try at repairing that engine yourself? Check with us for the quality Honda OEM parts (original equipment manufacture parts) you need. Visit our Honda Engine Parts page.
Honda small engine repair can include the following procedures:
- Engine removal and installation
- Removal and replacement of fuel and air cleaning systems
- Muffler replacement
- Shroud/recoil starter removal and installation
- Oil seal replacement
- Carburetor removal, overhaul, and reinstallation
- Inspection and cleaning of the engine block
- Crankshaft and Camshaft inspection, including inspection of bearings
- Piston, connecting rod, and piston ring checks and replacement
- Cylinder honing
- Valve and tappet inspection and servicing
Contact us for service questions and price quotes.